Saturday, September 7, 2013

9/7/13

Well. its been a a week. not much to post this week. Sunday was bead with puppies ( black and white ones) at a local bead sotre. we had lots of fun and the puppies were so well behaved! I Beaded Zonnetje pendant by ellad2 (see pic below) on this day. Monday was a day to take a class. It is always a lot of fun to take a class. I really enjoy being able to take an occasionally class. In this class we made components to put with pearls and 8mm swarovski crystals to make a beautiful necklace.(see pic below). Tuesday I made OMBRE Bracelet! that was a lot of fun --Thank you Shae Wilhite for sharing this pattern. That night I came home and beaded 2 beaded beads that will go on a rope as soon as i make that. Also I received my crystals squares, a swap item, and lastly tonight I recieved my bead kits for the blog shop hop! I am so excited to work with these Pieces. But stay tuned Next week I will post a picture of the beads I received to use to make the piece for the hop!

No comments:

Post a Comment