Friday, September 13, 2013

September 13,2013

Time for the weekly update. This week I continued to make pieces. First I made Out of the box Pendant but Ellad 2. This piece was a bit of a challenge but worth it in the end. It is the piece on double chain and. They are detailed and easy to follow. Ella does a great job with details and wonderful picture.I love to do pieces from her patterns. I also made a piece called orbiting constellations. I bought the Kit at a local bead store ( yes my favorite one: Sweet Beads Here in Las Vegas!) I also and posting a picture of the pieces i received for the Blog Hop. I am excited to make something from these pieces. It is going to be alot of fun! Not alot of pictures this week but please enjoy what I have posted. Maybe more next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment